lundi 14 mars 2011

Taking responsibilty

It's amazing how owning up and taking responsibility can change your life . I have a tendency to blame others for a lot of little things , especially my children . I thought I had overcome it by chanting and hearing the various experiences of members who have started to take responsibility for their own lives . However , it's not a one time thing .i.e you take responsibility then it's done . I was reminded of this the other morning when I went to make myself a soymilk/fruit shake . My blender has a spout at the bottom so you can open it up and let out the liquid . I had washed the blender the previous day and left it on the dish rack to dry . When I poured in my soymilk it all came pouring out from the bottom. My immediate response was to blame my daughter because she hadn't replaced the cap . Of course , it had been me , not her that hadn't replaced the cap . It hit me like a ton of brisks , it had been me that had not replaced the cap.Now ,I'm always keeping track of who I blame.

Aucun commentaire:

Publier un commentaire